Use the XP-15000 AdjProg Ver1.0.0, click here
XP-15000 AdjProg notify Initial Setting
Set the MAC Address for the Epson XP-15000, 15010, 15080
- This setting is not necessary when the data in EEPROM on the Main Board can be read out.
- To avoid using the same MAC address which already someone uses on the same network; which causes trouble such as being unable to connect the network, make sure to follow the MAC address setting flowchart given below.
- Make sure to notify the user that the MAC address has been changed because of the following reasons.
- If the user is using MAC Filtering on the router, the repaired printer with a new MAC address may not be connected to the network.
- Since the default printer name on a network consists of “EPSON” and the last six digits of the MAC address, the printer name becomes different from the previous one.
- Enter the last six digits of the MAC address (xx:yy:zz) to the adjustment program. MAC address example:
(“xx, yy, zz” represents a value unique to each printer.)
How to set the MAC Address for the Epson XP-15000 using AdjProg Ver1.0.0?
- When replacing the Main Board Assy, check the MAC address label attached on the Shield Plate M/B and write down the MAC address.
- Reassemble the printer and connect the printer and the PC with the USB cable.
- Start the adjustment program.
- Select “Initial setting” on the menu of the adjustment program to display the setting screen.
- Enter the last six digits of MAC address into the MAC address entry field, and click the Perform button.
- Select the network status sheet print menu on the printer’s control panel, and print the sheet. Check the MAC address printed on the sheet to see if it is correct.
— For more information about Epson Xp-15000, 15010, 15080 Cautions when disassembly/reassembly, click here
XP-15000 AdjProg notify Mist Recovery check
Do not touch the printer during the Mist Recovery check because high voltage more than 300 V is generated.
Tools on using on the process on Epson XP-15000, 15010,15080:
- XP-15000 AdjProg Ver1.0.0
How to do Mist Recovery check on Epson XP-15000 using AdjProg Ver1.0.0?
- 1. Start the Adjustment Program and select the Mist Recovery check.
- 2. Push the “Perform” button to turn the high voltage module On.
- 3. Use the multimeter to measure the voltage between the CR Guide Frame (screwdriver hole) and the terminal of the Electrode Plate Cable (red) on the left side of the Paper Guide Front Assy.
##The standard value of the Mist Recovery check is as follows:
• Standard value: 320 V or more
##When using the recommended multimeter/high voltage probe, the measured voltage is indicated in 1/1000 of the actual value. Therefore, make sure to multiply the voltage by 1,000 before you check whether the voltage falls within the standard range or not.
— To measure the heat protection of DC motor, go to Epson XP 15000 | XP series Adjustment Program Ver1.0.0 DC motors post, click here
- 4. Confirm the voltage is 320 V or more.
- 5. Push the “OK” button on the displayed information screen to turn the high voltage module Off.