If you need help to fix your printer, take a look to my posts for Epson XP-15000 Troubleshooting
If you meet some error while working with your printer, go to see my Epson XP solution. I’ve fixed it for you.
On the way of disassembly/reassembly Epson XP-15000,15010, 15080, this section is the information of routing and replacing the printer Cables/FFCs with details pictures and step sequently. Let’s go and get the job done.
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing Cover Open Sensor Cable
Routing and position of Cover Open Sensor Cable on Epson XP-15000,15010,15080. By the way, some parts of the products also be pointed with Cover Open Sensor Cable on this picture: Sub Housing Front Left, Cover Open Sensor Assy, WiFi Board Holder and Housing Left Lower Assy.
How to route the Cover Open Sensor Cable?
- Route through the two hooks on the Sub Housing Front Left.
- Route through the slit on the Housing Left Lower Assy.
- Route through the two hooks on the WiFi Board Holder
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing Panel FFC
- Secure at the two points shown above with double-sided tape.
- Secure the ferrite core with double-sided tape.
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing AC Inlet Cable
Zoom in the picture and see through it to check out each position of the Cable. Then practice it on your own.
- Route through the five hooks on the side of the printer.
- Set the ferrite core into the space shown above on the Panel Holder, and pull the cable out from the groove.
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing PS Unit Cable
- Route through the five slits on the frame base, and set the two ferrite cores into the space shown above.
- Route through the slit on the Housing Left Lower Assy
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing cables at Housing Right Lower Assy
Route the Waste Ink CSIC Cable as follows.
- Set the two ferrite cores on the Housing Right Lower Assy, and secure them at the two points with double-sided tape.
- Route through the groove on the IS Gear Holder, and secure at the two points shown above with double-sided tape.
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing cables at ASF Bank Assy
- Route the Stacker Open Sensor Cable and High Voltage Module Cable through the groove shown above on the Frame Base.
- Route the Tray Sensor Cable through the two grooves shown above on the Frame Base.
- Secure the PE Sensor (Bank) FFC at the two points with double-sided tape on the Frame Base
Epson XP-15000,15010,15080 routing PW Sensor FFC
Secure at the point shown above with acetate tape and double-sided tape.
Stop on this, follow me to the next post. More and more knowledge and manual I will share for you.