Xerox XC520 error and solving error codes
– Compatible Printer model: Xerox XC520
– Xerox XC520 Error Codes with quick guides:
- Code: H2
- Description: Fuser thermistor
- Code: H3
- Description: Fuser temperature too high. Must be reset in diagnostics
- Code: H4
- Description: Fuser temperature too low. Must be reset in diagnostics
- Code: L3
- Description: Scan problem
- Code: L4
- Description: Min motor drive problem
- Code: L8
- Description: Exposure lamp not lightning or not enough light reaching auto exposure sensor
- Code: P
- Description: Paper did not feed
Solve Xerox XC520 Error codes
– Get more error code list with quick guide to fix printer product, click here
– About get help with reseting Epson inkpad or others, click here
– Get more information about Epson XP 15000 troubleshooting, click here
Xerox printer reset software introduction:
Notes before resetting Xerox printer:
– Identify accurate version, serial and crum of Xerox printer.
– How to get Xerox printer model info: Click Here
– Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer.
– It is very important that under no circumstances should you remove the chip from the cartridge while reprogramming the firmware. After you have succesfully reprogrammed the printer, remove the chip from the cartridge and store it somewhere safely (the chip – a key). In all cartridges which you are going to use in the printer, the chip has to be either removed or sealed. If you have accidently inserted a new cartridge without removing the chip, the device will be blocked. In order to unblock it, you can use the stored chip as a key which help you to unblock the printer.
– And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. It’s preferable that the computer is connected to the “UPS” (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
– This firmware will be installed directly to your printer. Before opening firmare link make sure that printer is turned on and connected to your computer and printer drivers are installed correctly.
Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturer’s warranty goes lost!!
How To Run Firmware Fix Xerox printer
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn it on.
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work.
3. Drag and drop *.hd to usbprns2.exe file.
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically.
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (10-20 minute) and restarts.
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, restart the printer.
– Fix Xerox B205 Toner Empty Error, click here
Contact us to get support with Xerox XC520 Error case
Or click here to get more ways.