Epson ET-2600 Wic utility Free Download
Epson ET-2600 WIC utility Function:
– Fix Epson ET-2600 red lights blinking Error:
– Check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters.
– Clear Waste Ink Pad Counters.
Epson ET-2600 Wic Free Trial Key
– If your printer is first time in using Wic Utility, you can use trial key to continue your printing job in few seconds!
Epson ET-2600 Wic Keys Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
Epson ET-2600 Wic Serial Key
Epson ET-2600 WIC Utility Setup [Quick Guide]
Check Epson ET-2600 Wic supported functions
Reset Epson ET-2600 Waste Ink Pad Counter
Video: How To Reset Epson ET-2600 Ink Pad Counter
Paper jammed inside the printer [Quick Guide]
You have “Paper Jam” error message.
That means can’t “see” the paper is going in printer and nothing prevents.
Possible reasons may be:
1. An obstacles that prevent the paper to go down. There may be some parts of paper inside the printer or other parts.
2. Some broken paper feed parts or spring connector.
3. Fading Paper Feeder Rubber.
4. Some paper feed sensors inside the printer need to be checked. They can be broken or dirty.
You have to disassemble the printer and check all paper feed sensors:
1. PW Sensor (at the bottom of the printhead carriage). It can be dirty with ink and paper dust. Need to uninstall, clean and dry.
2. PE Sensor – check and clean.
3. CR Encoder Sensor – check the encoder strip and clean it if it is dirty.
4. PF Encode Sensor – check round encoder and clean if it is dirty.
5. PG Sensor – check and clean.
You can do it by yourself if You are sure you have good experience in printers repairing.