Epson EP-906A Wic utility Free Download
Epson EP-906A WIC utility Function:
– Fix Epson EP-906A red lights blinking Error:
– Fix Epson EP-906A Service Required Error: A printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life Please contact Epson Support.
– Check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters.
– Clear Waste Ink Pad Counters.
Epson EP-906A Wic Free Trial Key
– If your printer is first time in using Wic Utility, you can use trial key to continue your printing job in few seconds!
Epson EP-906A Wic Keys Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
Epson EP-906A Wic Serial Key
Epson EP-906A WIC Utility Setup [Quick Guide]
Check Epson EP-906A Wic supported functions
Read Epson EP-906A Waste Ink Pad Counter
If WIC shows error: I/O service could not perform operation… same as below picture:
Fix above error with Disable Epson Status Monitor and restart printer: Click Here, restart printer/computer and then try again.
Reset Epson EP-906A Waste Ink Pad Counter
Video: How To Reset Epson EP-906A Ink Pad Counter
Paper jammed inside the printer [Quick Guide]
Problem on Epson printer:
You have “Paper Jam” error message.
That means can’t “see” the paper is going in printer and nothing prevents.
Possible reasons may be:
1. An obstacles that prevent the paper to go down. There may be some parts of paper inside the printer or other parts.
2. Some broken paper feed parts or spring connector.
3. Fading Paper Feeder Rubber.
4. Some paper feed sensors inside the printer need to be checked. They can be broken or dirty.
You have to disassemble the printer and check all paper feed sensors:
1. PW Sensor (at the bottom of the printhead carriage). It can be dirty with ink and paper dust. Need to uninstall, clean and dry.
2. PE Sensor – check and clean.
3. CR Encoder Sensor – check the encoder strip and clean it if it is dirty.
4. PF Encode Sensor – check round encoder and clean if it is dirty.
5. PG Sensor – check and clean.
You can do it by yourself if You are sure you have good experience in printers repairing.