Brother MFC9880 fix error codes list
– Compatible Printer model: Brother MFC9880
– Brother MFC9880 Error Codes with instructions guide:
- Code: 71
- Description: Polygon motor does not synchronize with the reference clock.
- Code: 72
- Description: Cannot detect Beam Detect signal.
- Code: 73
- Description: No toner cartridge loaded.
- Code: 74
- Description: Toner empty.
- Code: 75
- Description: In-casing temperature error.
- Code: 76
- Description: Heater harness disconnected or broken.
- Code: 77
- Description: Heater thermistor short circuit
- Code: 78
- Description: Heater thermistor harness disconnected or broken.
- Code: 79
- Description: In-casing temperature sensor harness disconnected or broken.
- Code: 7A
- Description: Main motor does not synchronize with the reference clock.
- Code: 7B
- Description: ASIC error on the main PCB.
- Code: 7C
- Description: Engine PCB error.
- Code: 80
- Description: Paper size setting error.
- Code: 82
- Description: Paper feeding error.
- Code: 83
- Description: Paper jam. The registration sensor, 2nd registration sensor, and/or manual insertion sensor remains ON.
- Code: 84
- Description: Paper jam. The paper ejection sensor remains ON.
- Code: 85
- Description: No paper cassette loaded.
- Code: 86
- Description: No 2nd paper cassette loaded.
- Code: 88
- Description: Paper jam. Even after the registration sensor has gone OFF, the paper ejection sensor still stays OFF.
- Code: A1
- Description: Front cover opened.
- Code: A2
- Description: Document too long to scan.
- Code: A3
- Description: Document not detected by the document rear sensor.
- Code: A4
- Description: 50% or more faulty of white level data.
- Code: A7
- Description: One-line feeding timeout error.
- Code: A8
- Description: One-line scanning timeout error.
- Code: A9
- Description: Abnormal scanning reference voltage.
- Code: AC
- Description: Less than 50% faulty of white level data.
- Code: AE
- Description: The CCD HP sensor sticks to OFF, indicating that the CCD unit has not returned to the home position.
- Code: AF
- Description: The CCD HP sensor sticks to ON, indicating that the CCD unit has stayed in the home position.
- Code: B1
- Description: Dark level offset data error.
- Code: B2
- Description: Gain control data error.
- Code: B3
- Description: Scan area left edge detection error.
- Code: B4
- Description: Scan area right edge detection error.
- Code: B7
- Description: A/D converter reference voltage error (at High level).
- Code: B8
- Description: A/D converter reference voltage error (at Low level).
- Code: BA
- Description: Magnification error for substantial white level data.
- Code: BB
- Description: Substantial white level data error in black & white mode.
- Code: BC
- Description: Substantial white level data error in photo mode.
- Code: BD
- Description: Black level data error.
- Code: BE
- Description: Detection error of black mark.
- Code: BF
- Description: Detection error of ADF scanning position.
- Code: D5
- Description: The MODEM fails to complete the command transmission sequence.
- Code: E4
- Description: Out of recording paper.
- Code: E6
- Description: Write error in EEPROM.
- Code: E8
- Description: Data scanning error during transmission.
- Code: EA
- Description: Document removed in phase B.
- Code: F5
- Description: EOL not found in page memory transmission mode.
- Code: F6
- Description: PC interface error.
Solved Brother MFC9880 Error codes
About Canon Servie Tool V5610
– Canon Service Tool V5610 is a tool used to perform maintenance on Canon printers and reset Canon printers after replacement of parts such as replacing ink absorbents, print heads, printer mainboard, and others. Based on the many cases we have encountered, the Service Tool is most often used to reset ink absorber counter value when the waste ink absorber is full.
– The ink absorber is going to be full of box, it has to be replaced or cleaned the waste ink absorber. Also, replaceing or cleaning the waste ink absorber, you need to repair or reset the waste ink counter value, cause those parts are concerned to each others.
– So using Canon Service Tool V5610 to reset the waste ink counter value becomes effective when the ink absorber is replaced or cleaned.
– Canon Service Tool V5610 can use to fix error code 5B00, 5B02, 5B04, 5B14, 1701, 1702, 1700 on your printer. You must enter Service Mode on your printer to use this Canon Service Tool.
– If the printer can not enter Service Mode, you can not reset it by Canon ST V5610. In this case, change EEPROM on the logic board.
Canon Service Tool V5610 Functions
– Fix Canon printer 7 times/ 8 times red light blinking:
– Fix Canon printer error code: 5B00, 5B01, 1700, 1701
Enter Service Mode on Canon Printer
1. Turn off a printer
2. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel/Stop button
3. Press and hold the ON button (do not release both buttons)
4. Release the Resume/Cancel/Stop button (do not release the ON button)
5. While holding the ON button, press the Resume/Cancel/Stop button 5 times, then release both the ON and Resume/Cancel/Stop buttons together.
– Canon printer in service mode: computer detects new hardware, led on printer goes green light.
For more information about Canon Serice Tool V5610
– Get more information about Epson XP 15000 troubleshooting, click here
– Buy cheap key of Epson WIC Reset Tool, CLICK HERE
– Key Epson Adjustment Program, CLICK HERE