Learn about the signs and error messages indicating memory overflow in the Epson L386 printer and how to use the Epson L386 Adjustment Program software to reset the waste ink memory/counter when the Epson L386 printer fails to print, along with the error message of two flashing red lights and the “Service Required” error on the Epson Monitor.
👲Epson L386 full waste ink pad counter, 🌾Fix Epson L386 error: Service Required, ⬛Epson L386 Maintenance Error, 🎧Epson L386 Adjustment Program, 📖Reset Epson L386, ⬛Epson L386 blink LED light, 🐎Wic Key Epson L386, 📖Clear Epson L386 Service Required, ⬛Epson L386 overflow counter, 🎧Epson L386 Resetter, 📖Epson L386 Adjprog.exe, 🎧resetter epson L386 full crack, ⬛WIC resetter Epson L386, 🎧Epson L386 resetter free download, 👲epson L386 resetter without license key, …
What is Epson L386 Adjustment Program?
The Epson L386 Adjustment Program is a utility designed for specific printer models. This program enables users to reset the waste ink pad counter, program the print head ID, perform printer initialization, and other related functions.
Link download Epson L386 resetter – AdjProg.exe
Features of the Epson L386 AdjProg.exe – Adjustment Program:
The Epson L386 AdjProg.exe, or Adjustment Program, provides several features to help users maintain and troubleshoot their Epson L386 printer. Some of its key features include:
- Epson L386 Waste ink pad counter reset: The program allows users to reset the waste ink pad counter, which is a critical component that absorbs excess ink during printing and cleaning cycles. Resetting the counter can help prevent ink overflow errors and extend the life of the printer.
- Print head ID setting for Epson L386: The program allows users to configure the print head ID, which can help resolve issues related to print quality and alignment.
- EEPROM initialization: The program enables users to initialize the EEPROM (electrically erasable programmable read-only memory) of the Epson L386 printer, which can help fix various internal errors and improve overall performance.
- Read and write USB ID: The program allows users to read and write the USB ID of the Epson L386 printer, which can help troubleshoot connectivity issues and ensure proper communication with the computer.
- Nozzle check and cleaning: The program provides a nozzle check and cleaning function, which can help diagnose and resolve issues related to clogged or misaligned print heads.
The Epson L386 Resetter AdjProg.exe is a useful tool for maintaining and troubleshooting Epson L386 printers, and it can help resolve various issues related to ink, print quality, connectivity and specially reset Epson L386 waste ink pad counter which clear the fault sign flashing 2 red lights.
The advantage of this Epson L386 Resetter for waste ink pad counter:
The Epson L386 Resetter for waste ink pad counter provides several advantages to users, such as:
- Cost-saving: Instead of replacing the waste ink pad or taking the printer to a service center, users can reset the waste ink pad counter using the Epson L386 Resetter, which can save them money on repairs and maintenance.
Price per key: 6 USD
- Extend printer lifespan: Resetting the waste ink pad counter can help prevent ink overflow errors, which can damage the printer’s internal components and shorten its lifespan. By using the Epson L386 Resetter, users can extend the life of their printer and reduce the risk of costly repairs.
- Easy to use: The Epson L386 Resetter is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use, even for those who don’t have technical expertise. The program provides step-by-step instructions and guides users through the resetting process, making it a simple and hassle-free solution.
- Quick and efficient: The resetting process using the Epson L386 Resetter is quick and efficient, taking only a few minutes to complete. This means users can get back to using their printer without any significant downtime, improving their productivity.
SERVICEs FOR Epson L386 printer – NguyenDangNam HOTLINE / WHATSAPP: ☎ 0976 . 215 . 931
The Epson L386 Resetter for waste ink pad counter is a convenient and cost-effective solution for users who want to maintain and prolong the lifespan of their Epson L386 printer.
What is the cause of Epson L386 printer not printing or overflowed waste ink counter?
Reasons why the Epson L386 printer is not continuing to print
There could be several reasons why the Epson L386 printer is not continuing to print. Some of the possible causes are:
- Epson L386 Low or empty ink cartridges: If the ink cartridges are low or empty, the printer may stop printing until the cartridges are replaced with new ones.
- Paper jam: If there is a paper jam in the printer, it may stop printing until the jam is cleared. Users should follow the printer’s instructions to clear the jammed paper properly.
- Connectivity issues on printer: If there are connectivity issues between the printer and computer, such as a loose cable or network problem, the printer may stop printing.
- Outdated or corrupted drivers of Epson L386: If the printer drivers are outdated or corrupted, the printer may not function correctly. Users should update or reinstall the drivers to resolve the issue.
- Blocked print head: If the print head is blocked or clogged with dry ink, the Epson L386 printer may not print correctly. Users can use the printer’s cleaning function or perform a manual cleaning to unclog the print head.
- Internal errors: If there are internal errors within the Epson L386 printer, such as a hardware malfunction or firmware issue, the printer may not continue printing. Users should check the printer’s error messages and consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.
- Epson L386 announce that printer need “Service Required” because it overflows the waste ink pad counter.
Cause and sign of Epson L386 printer need “Serviced Required”
The “Service Required” message on the Epson L386 printer typically indicates that the printer has reached its maintenance interval and requires a service. The message may appear due to several reasons, including:
– Waste ink pad is full: The Epson L386 printer has a waste ink pad that absorbs excess ink during printing and cleaning cycles. When the pad is full, the printer will display the “Service Required” message, indicating that it needs to be serviced and the waste ink pad needs to be replaced or cleaned.
– Firmware issue: Sometimes, the “Service Required” message may appear due to a firmware issue within the printer. In this case, users may need to update the Epson L386 printer’s firmware to resolve the issue.
– Hardware malfunction: If there is a hardware malfunction within the Epson L386 printer, such as a faulty sensor or motor, it may trigger the “Service Required” message. Users should check the printer’s error messages and consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.
– Other internal errors: There could be other internal errors within the printer that may trigger the “Service Required” message. Users should check the printer’s error messages and consult the user manual for further troubleshooting steps.
The “Service Required” message on the Epson L386 printer typically indicates that the printer needs maintenance due to a full waste ink pad or a firmware or hardware issue. Users should consult the user manual or seek professional help to resolve the issue.
Epson L386 overflow waste ink pad counter is related to blink led light
Yes, the Epson L386 overflow waste ink pad counter is related to the blink led light. When the Epson L386 waste ink pad counter reaches its maximum limit, the printer’s internal system will trigger an error and cause the LED lights to blink. This is a warning sign that the printer’s waste ink pad is full and needs to be replaced or cleaned to prevent ink overflow and potential damage to the printer’s internal components.
To resolve this issue, users can reset Epson L386 waste ink pad counter using the Epson L386 Resetter – AdjProg.exe. The program will reset the counter from over 100% back to 0% and allow users to continue using the printer without any issues. However, it is important to note that resetting the waste ink pad counter does not replace or clean the waste ink pad itself, and users should perform regular maintenance to avoid future issues.
Epson L386 printer error signal overflowing waste ink counter
Some of announcements when Epson L386 reaches its maximum limit of waste ink pad counter:
- “Ink pads have reached the end of their service life”
- “Service Required”
- Flashing LED lights: The Epson L386 printer’s LED lights may start flashing when the waste ink pad counter is full
- “Parts inside your printer are at the end of their service life”: This message is similar to the first announcement and indicates that the printer’s internal components, including the waste ink pads, have reached the end of their service life and need to be replaced or cleaned.
- Epson D92 Maintenance Error: Epson D92 Service Required
- Waste ink pad counter overflow error
- Epson L386 can not print the “Test page”
- Parts inside printer end of service life
Guide to Clear Epson L386 error “Service Required”
Share lisence key to active Epson L386 Adjustment Program
– Key lisence Epson L386 Adjustment Program cho Hardware ID ZN7SA-YY9ID-E4A0Y-DNC8D is yq3lr01as54rta31dETgQiDELVgl3QDuDqjHk98sawIH2.
– Key Epson D92 Adjustment Program free – reset Epson L386 without lisence key: 3D5612CSA2D8931C, 387D124SA25A64A4, 313598MNR2A34, 387ESSCAW457FC186, 39264A9EACA23Z9.
NOTE before resetting waste ink counter Epson L386:
- Turn off Epson Monitor.
- Turn off antivirus and firewall programs on your personal computer before downloading the Epson L386 reset software and resetting the counter.
- Turn off the Epson L386 printer driver program on your personal computer.
- Each reset key should only be used for one printer. If you want to use it for another reset or for a different printer, you will need to purchase a new reset key.
Guide to disable Epson Status Monitor Utility: https://chiplessprinter.com/how-to-disable-the-epson-status-monitor-utility.html
Detailed steps to reset Epson L386
Step 1: Download the Epson L386 resetter software and activate the software with a genuine license key / activation key for Epson L386 AdjProg.exe
Step 2: Start Epson L386 free resetter AdjProg.exe on your personal computer.
Set up program with your Epson L386 printer.
Then, select “Particular Adjustment Mode”.
Step 3: Select option Waste ink pad counter.
Step 4: Check the ink waste counter of the Epson L386 printer ==> proceed with resetting the Epson L386 ink waste counter back to 0%
Step 5: FINISH then restart the printer to complete the process to reset waste ink pad counter Epson L386.
So you have successfully cleared the Epson L386 printer’s waste ink overflow error and the alternating blinking of the 2 LED lights on the printer.
Video fix full of waste ink pad counter Epson L386 by Epson L386 Resetter
FAQs when fixing Epson L386 printer’s waste ink overflow and blinking 2 lights issues
~1. What are the signs that indicate the Epson L386 printer has a waste ink overflow issue?
The signs that indicate the Epson L386 needs a counter reset are:
- The Epson L386 printer turns on but cannot print or prints defective or incomplete pages.
- The Epson L386 displays a blinking red light error.
- The Epson L386 operates slower than usual due to overloaded memory.
~2. I received a ‘Service Required’ error message on my Epson L386 printer. How do I fix this error?
The ‘Service Required’ error message on Epson L386 indicates that the printer’s waste ink counter has overflowed and needs to be reset using Epson Stylus L386 resetter, the Epson L386 Adjustment Program.
~3. I have downloaded the Epson L386 Adjustment Program software. How do I use this software?
The Epson L386 AdjProg.exe software has the feature to reset the waste ink counter of the Epson L386 printer.
nguyendangnam.com has provided detailed instructions on how to reset the waste ink counter in the previous article. Please follow the steps to proceed.
~4. Are there any ways to fix the waste ink overflow issue on the Epson L386 printer without using the Epson L386 Adjustment Program software?
Besides the Epson L386 Adjustment Program to reset the waste ink counter, we can use the Epson L386 WIC Reset Utility (WIC resetter) to reset the waste ink counter for Epson L386 printer.
Another way to clear the waste ink overflow issue on Epson L386 printer is to replace the entire waste ink collection unit + memory chip + waste ink motherboard.
~5. Where can I buy a genuine license key for the Epson L386 resetter software?
nguyendangnam.com is a place to buy, sell, and provide cheap, reliable, and 24/7 support for Epson L386 printer reset software and key.
~6. Does my computer need to be connected to the internet and have the Epson L386 driver installed?
Your computer needs to be connected to the internet and the Epson L386 printer needs to be connected via USB port for a stable connection to clear the waste ink counter overflow on the Epson L386 printer. Please NOTE this.
~7. Do I need to turn off my antivirus and Epson Monitor software?
You need to turn off your antivirus and Epson Monitor software on your personal computer to proceed with resetting the Epson L386 printer, resetting the waste ink memory on your printer.
Contact Support For Epson L386 Adjustment Program
SERVICEs FOR Epson L386 printer – NguyenDangNam HOTLINE / WHATSAPP: ☎ 0976 . 215 . 931
Mobile/ Whatsapp: (+0084)976 215 931
The reset Epson L386 counter article is compiled from various articles on the website: